Intuit Event Branding And Design, London Surrey
The brief was to get accountants excited about the long awaited introduction of Intuit QuickBooks to Ireland. At the height of the pandemic, this was harder than it sounded, with a conference that could be held over webinar only rather than in person.
The team started off by creating a lock-up for the launch inspired by a passport stamp, reflecting Intuit traveling to Ireland. The little paper aeroplane being a nod to this and a little pun on the fact that all the assets were digital. The lock-up, being big and bold created the style for the event and was a fun little asset to incorporate into the animation and banners.
The overall job comprised multiple elements and working with the US team meant they could brief us overnight and we could have artwork in their inbox while they were asleep!
Overall, there were 7 sub-jobs within the brief:
- Event spaces – for the webinar to show the differnt ‘rooms’
- Registration – Email confirmation banners upon registration
- Digital Ads – Digital ads including ‘sign up’ CTA
- Email Banners – Selection of emails uncluding invite and thank you for attending
- Keynote Presentation – Beautifiying the PowerPoint Presentation of the keynote speech
- Flyers and Handouts – an update to existing flyers
- Video – animated video introducing the event and possibly my favourite part of the job
We led the entire animation project, from storyboarding, through to animation and sourcing the voiceover and it was a really easy piece of design. I say easy in the sense that the strong graphics allowed for some great transitions, so it almost designed itself.
We created kinetic type in a previous animation job for another client, so wanted to expand on this because it was so fun; and this project suited it well. I hope you agree that the end result is really striking!
Intuit were really pleased with our fast turn around and attention to detail. We loved working on this project and I think it shows!